Don’t Miss The Webinar This Thursday (or The Replay) - DailyBlogTips |
| Don’t Miss The Webinar This Thursday (or The Replay) Posted: 11 Apr 2012 06:46 AM PDT As I mentioned last week my friend Clay Collins will be running a webinar exclusively for the Daily Blog Tips readers about online product creation. I’ll be there too, and I believe the topics covered will help you a lot if you are planning to launch a product (either right now or in the future). The webinar will take place tomorrow (Thursday 12) at 5pm Pacific (7pm Central, 8pm Eastern), and it’s completely free. Even if you can’t attend it live I recommend you to register your email on the list, as Clay will be sending out a replay that you can watch anytime. Here’s the sign-up link: -> http://www.guestlectureevent.com/danielscoccoandclay/ Below you’ll find some of the things Clay will be talking about:
See you there tomorrow. Original Post: Don’t Miss The Webinar This Thursday (or The Replay) |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Daily Blog Tips To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |



0 comments:
Post a Comment