Click " Skip Ads " to view this page

Saferich.biz

Google Will Launch A Commenting Platform - DailyBlogTips


Google Will Launch A Commenting Platform

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 09:07 PM PDT


Joining the likes of Intense Debate, Disqus and Facebook Google will be releasing a commenting platform soon, according to an article published on The Next Web.

Here’s a quote:

Google is about to launch a new commenting system that will tie into the search giant's Google+ platform, web services and web search, a source close to the product's development confirmed with The Next Web

Tech-WD blogger Saud Al-Hawawi also reported yesterday that several new Google features that have yet to be announced were discussed at the Google event G-Saudi Arabia, including the new commenting platform.

Google+ is playing an important role into search results and ranking these days, so I think that Google’s comment platform might have an edge in this regard, encouraging site owners to make the switch.

For instance, imagine if a comment would be counted as a +1 to your post. In this case switching to Google’s platform would be a no brainer, as comments will contribute to directly increase your organic traffic.

I for one will be testing the system on some of my sites (perhaps on DBT too), and I’ll report the results here. In fact I am also planning to test with the +1 button here soon, but I’ll leave that for another post.

Wanna make money with your website?


Original Post: Google Will Launch A Commenting Platform

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top