OS X Daily: “6 Tips to Improve Typing on the iPad” plus 1 more | |
| 6 Tips to Improve Typing on the iPad Posted: 31 Mar 2012 12:35 PM PDT
I love the iPad but I really hate typing on it. Though touch screens are magnificent for some tasks, frankly typing just isn’t one of them. Maybe it’s my hands and fingers fault or maybe I’m just a grouchy old school tactile typer, but I struggle to get in any kind of real workflow that involves typing more than a sentence or two on touch screens. I’m probably not the only one to feel this way, so here are six helpful tips to improve the typing and writing experience on the iPad:
Bonus tip: If you have the iPad camera connection kit and a powered USB hub, you can actually use a USB keyboard too. A perfectly acceptable solution for those without Bluetooth keyboards. What do you think? Do you like typing on the iPads touch keyboard? Do you have any tips or tricks to make the experience better? Let us know in the comments. |
| Mac Setups: Clean & Simple Minimalist Desk Posted: 31 Mar 2012 12:33 PM PDT
Developer John R. sent in this beautifully simple Mac setup, featuring a very clean desk area with some great Apple gear. The hardware is used primarily for iOS development and web development and design, and consists of the following: • MacBook Air 11″ 1.6Ghz i5 4GB RAM 64GB SSD (2011) Not shown in the picture, but elsewhere in the setup includes: • iPhone 4S 16GB White, used to make the picture (2011) I love these simple and clean setups and often wish my desk looked even half as elegant. Want your Mac setup featured? Send in pictures of Apple & Mac setups to osxdailycom@gmail.com and include some brief hardware details and what you use it for. We get tons of submissions so we can’t post them all, yet at least. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from OS X Daily To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |




0 comments:
Post a Comment